Protecting what you own should be the most important reason to insure with Saylor and Heiman Insurance. Along with a review of your current coverages, we provide a valuable checklist of some important questions you may not even think about. These are questions that you need to ask yourself in order to make sure that you are insured properly. Give us a call today to get a free review at no obligation!
Below is list of some of the types of insurance provided under the Personal Lines…
- Auto – auto insurance can cover you for accidents involving other vehicles, vandalism, weather, animals, bodily injuries, and more.
- Home – Homeowners insurance can help protect your home in the event of theft, personal injury, water backup and other types of losses. If your home is burglarized or is partially or totally destroyed by a cause that is covered by your policy, homeowners insurance will help you replace your belongings, repair your home, or even rebuild. Further, homeowners insurance also provides liability coverage which protects the homeowner in the event that someone is injured on the property or you are deemed responsible for personal injury or property damage through negligence.
- Motorcycle/ATV – Motorcycle or ATV insurance provides financial protection in the event of an accident, loss, theft or damage. Motorcycle or ATV insurance can include liability coverage in case you are responsible for another person’s injuries or property damage.
- Motorhome/RV – insurance for your Motorhome or RV inside and out while you’re driving or parked at a campsite. You can get coverage for accidents, belongings inside your RV or Motorhome, and injuries that happen on your campsite (or around where your RV is parked).
- Renters – provides coverage for your lost, damaged, or stolen personal possessions. It also provides coverage for injuries to another person that might occur in your rented home or apartment. For example, if someone is hurt in your apartment, and the injury is deemed to be your fault, that person can file a liability claim with your insurance company to cover the costs associated with the injury.
- Scheduled Property (Inland Marine) – Personal inland marine insurance acts as an extension of your homeowner’s insurance policy to offer additional coverage for personal belongings ranging from jewelry to collectibles, musical instruments, cameras, and fine art. Your personal property can also be damaged while being transported, which personal inland marine can protect. Your personal property is precious and valuable to you, and should have adequate insurance protection, which personal inland marine can provide.
- Umbrella – extension of your liability insurance. It helps broaden and increase your protection. This can include significantly upping your coverage limit to relieve the financial strain of medical bills and legal fees in the event of an extremely costly accident. An umbrella policy is an excellent way for anyone to increase liability protection, but it’s an especially good idea for anyone with more valuable than average assets to protect, or particular liability concerns.
- Watercraft – coverage for boats and personal watercraft. Watercraft insurance, also known as boat and personal watercraft insurance, can include towing and wreckage removal, as well as fuel spill indemnification.
- Classic Auto – Classic auto insurance provide specialized coverage for the unique needs of vintage car collectors. From antique motorcycles to vintage trucks, classic car insurance coverage extends to a wide range of classic vehicles.