NOTICE OF YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
We, our, and us, when used in this notice, mean Saylor Insurance Service, Inc.
This is our privacy notice for our customers. When we use the words “you” and “your” we mean the following types of customers:
- All of our consumer customers who have a continuing relationship with us, such as: Home, Auto, Farm, other Property and Casualty, Life and Health Insurance policies.
- All former customers
We will tell you the sources for nonpublic personal information we collect on our customers. We will tell you what measures we take to secure that information. We first define some terms.
Nonpublic personal information means information about you that we collect in connection with providing a financial product or service to you. Nonpublic personal information does not include information that is available from public sources, such as telephone directories or government records.
An affiliate is a company we own or control, a company that owns or controls us, or a company that is owned or controlled by the same company that owns or controls us. Ownership does not mean complete ownership, but means owning enough to have control.
A non affiliated third party is a company that is not an affiliate of ours.
THE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms
- Information about your transactions with us
- Information about your transactions with our affiliates
- Information about your transactions with non affiliated third parties
- Information from a consumer reporting agency
THE CONFIDENTIALITY, SECURITY, AND INTEGRITY OF YOUR NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose nonpublic personal information about you. Here are the kinds of nonpublic personal information we may disclose to our affiliates: Transaction and experience information from our account records:
- Information about your transactions and experience with us, such as
- Policy and Account ID numbers
Federal law allows us to disclose the information listed above with our affiliates. You do not have a right to opt out of the disclosure of this information.
Types of Affiliates
We may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to the following types of affiliates:
- Financial service providers, such as
- Morrill & Janes Bank and Trust Company
Reasons for Disclosure
Here is why we may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to our affiliates:
- To provide our customer with information about additional products and services
- To provide customers general newsletters
NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION AND NONAFFILIATED THIRD PARTIES
We will not disclose nonpublic personal information about you to anyone except as disclosed in this policy or as permitted by law.
NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION AND FORMER CUSTOMERSIf you decide to close your account(s) or become an inactive customer, we will follow the privacy policies and practices as described in this notice.
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity (including gender expression), sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, family/parental status, income derived from a public assistance program, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity, in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA (not all bases apply to all programs). Remedies and complaint filing deadlines vary by program or incident.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.gl, Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the responsible Agency or USDA's TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay SErvice at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program discrimination complaint, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, AD-3027, found online at How to File a Program Discrimination Complaint and at any USDA office or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: email@example.com.
For more information, contact the RMA Civil Rights Office at 202-690-3578 (main line).
FEDERAL SALE OF INSURANCE DISCLOSURE
(As REQUIRED by the FDIC)
Product refers to any insurance product or annuity purchased from Saylor Insurance Service, Inc. With regard to any Product purchased, the following apply:
- The Product is not a deposit account or other obligation of any depository institution or any affiliate of any depository institution.
- The Product is not guaranteed or insured by any depository institution or any affiliate of any depository institution.
- The Product is not insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC).
- The Product, except in the case of Federal Flood or Federal Crop Insurance, is not insured by any federal government agency.